During the outbreak, 46 COVID-19 cases were identified, including cases in 26 residents (18 fully vaccinated) and 20 HCP (four vaccinated) (Figure) (Table). Two cases occurred in residents who had received their second vaccine dose within 14 days; these two cases were excluded from the primary analysis. Vaccinated residents and HCP were less likely to be infected than were unvaccinated persons. Attack rates in unvaccinated residents (75.0%) were 3 times as high as those in vaccinated residents (25.4%; RR = 3.0; 95% confidence interval [CI] = 1.7–5.2) and in unvaccinated HCP (29.6%) were 4.1 times as high as those in vaccinated HCP (7.1%; RR = 4.1; 95% CI = 1.5–11.6). The estimated VE against SARS-CoV-2 infection among residents was 66.2% (95% CI = 40.5%–80.8%) and among HCP was 75.9% (95% CI = 32.5%–91.4%).
Make sure you get your vaccine folks
Experts have have shed new light on a variant of COVID-19 discovered in a nursing home in Kentucky, which has infected at least 45 residents and health care staff. The strain has five mutations seen in other variants, plus many unique ones.
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- The Great Financial Collapse of 2023. Comparison of Bear Stearns’ collapse in March 2008 and Credit Suisse in March 2023.
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
- Deadly Fungus Spreading Rapidly Through Hospitals
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Sending Depleted Uranium Munitions To Ukraine Is A War Crime Against The Ukrainian People
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Literally 20+ media taking images of two people