NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. – There’s a new, deadly drug that has found its way to Pasco County. The sheriff says it’s 20 times more potent than fentanyl, and that Narcan may not be effective in counteracting its effects.
Both law enforcement and health officials are working to figure out how to the drug, known as ‘iso,’ from destroying lives in a matter of minutes.
A few months back, Pasco County deputies and detectives were working overdose cases they thought were fentanyl. After lab testing, they learned there’s a new synthetic opioid in town.
“It is so overpowering, so strong,” said Sheriff Chris Nocco. “The chemical composition, the speed at which they are changing these drugs and the desire of these individuals to get these drugs, it’s just speeding so fast.”
h/t Mr. Chimpington
- The NOPEC Bill Could Send Oil Prices To $300…HERE WE GO!
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Crypto losses now equal $1.7 trillion. The 2007 subprime mortgage market was $1.3 trillion. It’s highly likely that Crypto will be the catalyst for accelerated global collapse.
- Kim Dotcom – What is the end game?
- AI cameras being deployed across the United States
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Investors are selling stocks, bonds, gold and silver like its 2008
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Vodka Skeletor (Pelosi) opens liquor store in Congress. drinks.house.gov, delivered to congress offices!
- Real estate – the biggest Ponzi scheme in history