Low-income households can receive a $50 discount on their internet service thanks to a new federal program that starts Wednesday.
The Federal Communications Commission’s Emergency Broadband Benefit program is intended to help families pay for high-speed internet, which has become essential for work and school during the coronavirus pandemic.
The $3.2 billion program will be applied directly to consumers’ bills, with 825 internet providers being part of the initiative, according to the commission. The internet subsidy was funded …
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1