The title pretty much covers it, but it is yet another major blow against FBI leadership coming out of the OIG. On the tail of McCabe’s ouster, this latest revelation clearly shows that a Special Agent broke numerous laws under former FBI leadership, and prosecution was declined. How did he get away with so many flagrant breaches of bureau policies and federal laws?
The case was referred to the FBI internally. Hopefully we’ll see a similar outcome to the McCabe incident, and hopefully it will lead to some deeper house cleaning.
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Trump declassified documents that proved the crimes of the FBI. Biden reclassified them & never told him
- U.S. households now own roughly 52% of the stock market and they are now struggling to make ends meet in this inflationary environment… What could go wrong?
- Biden’s White House has gotten so bad that actual banana republics are looking down at us…
- These Commercials from the Nineties Were Something Else
- Justin Bieber Goes Full-Hitler
- Ultimate Doom! Dec. 13, 2022 Now Called ‘C-DAY’ “BIDEN BUCKS”/ Central Bank Digital Currency: (CBDC) Executive Order 14067
- Now They Are Telling Us That The Rain That Falls From The Sky Is Extremely Dangerous And Can Cause Cancer
- They Have Awakened the Sleeping Boomer
- Democrat mega-donor Steve Kirsch mic drop on Fox News…