A new directive issued on Thursday calls for Navy SEALs to pay back the money the military spent training them if they refuse to take the COVID-19 jab.
Lt. Col. U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Michael Berry, who serves as general counsel for the First Liberty Institute, appeared on Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Tonight to expose this cruel and coercive policy attacking American heroes. He is representing SEALs who are demanding a religious exemption to this madness.
“Purging our military of its elite servicemembers is detrimental to national security. Doing so because the Commander in Chief refuses to accommodate their religious convictions is abhorrent to the Constitution. Their years of experience and leadership in service to our nation is immeasurable and irreplaceable,” Berry said.
“Remove a SEAL from special warfare, reduce his salary, and force him to repay his training is purely vindictive and punitive. And it’s illegal. They have nothing to do with a virus,” he added.
The Navy’s COVID Consolidated Disposition Authority (CCDA) issued the directive announcing that the military “may seek recoupment of applicable bonuses, special and incentive pays, and the cost of training and education for service members refusing the vaccine.”
Berry lays the blame on the Biden regime that has been ruthless in its pressure to push the vaccine throughout every aspect of society.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline