In 3rd attack in hours, aircraft said to strike Iranian truck on Syria-Iraq border t.co/ZGYUDHbjaW
— The Times of Israel (@TimesofIsrael) January 30, 2023
The attack was the second of its kind within 24 hours, according to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
The border region between eastern Syria and Iraq is one of the most prominent areas of influence of Iran and its loyal groups in Syria, including Iraqi factions.
— Gurbaksh Singh Chahal (@gchahal) January 30, 2023
Another attack reported on Syria-Iraq border this afternoon; Iranian militia vehicle bombed and destroyed according to local sources.
No comment from #Israel t.co/wlXJ7FDnhM
— Israel Radar (@IsraelRadar_com) January 30, 2023
Third “mysterious” strike in less than 24 hours on #Iran regime arms shipment at the #Iraq #Syria border crossing.
What on earth is regime sending its militias in #Lebanon and Syria? How many tons of arms is Tehran exactly shipping westward? t.co/B3ttJDh6O6
— Hussain Abdul-Hussain (@hahussain) January 30, 2023
Reports in Syria claim another airstrike by unidentified aircraft against a truck on the border with Iraq. pic.twitter.com/imvFgYhq4D
— Emanuel (Mannie) Fabian (@manniefabian) January 30, 2023
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?