An incredibly shocking new undercover video that was recently released by the Center For Medical Progress shows various abortionists joking about the gruesome realities of performing abortions. This undercover footage was taken during the annual conventions of the National Abortion Federation in 2014 and 2015, and perhaps the most disturbing moment is when one abortionist jokes about an eyeball rolling into her lap. All of the undercover videos that have been released by the Center For Medical Progress are very startling and very graphic, but it is absolutely imperative that the American people be told the truth about what is actually happening in these abortion clinics. If these crimes against humanity do not stop, there is no hope and no future for our nation.
Defunding Planned Parenthood is “not just another political issue”, and we can no longer afford to elect politicians that use the “Pro-Life” label to get votes but then continue to vote to fund Planned Parenthood once they take office.
Every single day precious little babies are being ripped limb from limb and their body parts are being sold off for profit.
And the new undercover video that was recently released shows some of these abortionists actually making jokes about what they are doing…
The Center For Medical Progress released a new undercover video showing Planned Parenthood executives discussing gruesome abortion procedures and the sale of fetal body parts for profit. The video was filmed at the 2014 and 2015 annual meetings of the National Abortion Federation.
The new undercover video appears to be a preview of a longer project, and is a compilation of comments made by Planned Parenthood executives and other abortion supporters at the NAF conventions. During conversations and panel discussions, the PP executives make stunning comments about abortion procedures.
Several attendees made jokes about eyeballs and other fetal body parts “rolling down into their laps.” Others laughed as they discussed how hard it is to remove the unborn baby’s head from the womb.
You can view the entire video from the Center For Medical Progress on YouTube right here.
It is time for the Pro-Life community to stand up and tell our politicians that defunding Planned Parenthood is no longer optional.
If they will not pledge to vote against every single bill that includes even a single penny of funding for Planned Parenthood, they will not get our votes.
How much more do we have to see before we are willing to take a stand? The following summary of the undercover videos that the Center For Medical Progress has released so far comes from LifeNews.com…
- In the first video: Dr. Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood commented on baby-crushing: “We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
- In the second video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Mary Gatter joked, “I want a Lamborghini” as she negotiated the best price for baby parts.
- In the third video: Holly O’Donnell, a former Stem Express employee who worked inside a Planned Parenthood clinic, detailed first-hand the unspeakable atrocities and how she fainted in horror over handling baby legs.
- In the fourth video: Planned Parenthood’s Dr. Savita Ginde stated, “We don’t want to do just a flat-fee (per baby) of like, $200. A per-item thing works a little better, just because we can see how much we can get out of it.” She also laughed while looking at a plate of fetal kidneys that were “good to go.”
- In the fifth video: Melissa Farrell of Planned Parenthood-Gulf Coast in Houston boasted of Planned Parenthood’s skill in obtaining “intact fetal cadavers” and how her “research” department “contributes so much to the bottom line of our organization here, you know we’re one of the largest affiliates, our Research Department is the largest in the United States.”
- In the sixth video: Holly O’Donnell described technicians taking fetal parts without patient consent: “There were times when they would just take what they wanted. And these mothers don’t know. And there’s no way they would know.”
- In the seventh and perhaps most disturbing video: Holly O’Donnell described the harvesting, or “procurement,” of organs from a nearly intact late-term fetus aborted at Planned Parenthood Mar Monte’s Alameda clinic in San Jose, CA. “‘You want to see something kind of cool,’” O’Donnell says her supervisor asked her. “And she just taps the heart, and it starts beating. And I’m sitting here and I’m looking at this fetus, and its heart is beating, and I don’t know what to think.”
- In the eighth video: StemExpress CEO Cate Dyer admits Planned Parenthood sells “a lot of” fully intact aborted babies.
- The ninth video: catches a Planned Parenthood medical director discussing how the abortion company sells fully intact aborted babies — including one who “just fell out” of the womb.
- The 10th video: catches the nation’s biggest abortion business selling specific body parts — including the heart, eyes and “gonads” of unborn babies. The video also shows the shocking ways in which Planned Parenthood officials admit that they are breaking federal law by selling aborted baby body parts for profit.
- Unreleased Videos: Unreleased videos from CMP show Deb Vanderhei of Planned Parenthood caught on tape talking about how Planned Parenthood abortion business affiliates may “want to increase revenue [from selling baby parts] but we can’t stop them…” Another video has a woman talking about the “financial incentives” of selling aborted baby body parts.
- The 11th video: catches a Texas Planned Parenthood abortionist planning to sell the intact heads of aborted babies for research. Amna Dermish is caught on tape describing an illegal partial-birth abortion procedure to terminate living, late-term unborn babies which she hopes will yield intact fetal heads for brain harvesting.
- The 12th video in the series shows new footage of Jennefer Russo, medical director at Planned Parenthood in Orange County, California, describing to undercover investigators how her abortion business tries to harvest intact aborted babies’ bodies for a local for-profit biotech company and changes the abortion procedure to do so.
- The 13th video: exposes a Planned Parenthood medical director admitting that babies born alive after abortion are sometimes killed.
As I stated yesterday, I greatly applaud President Trump for proposing a budget that would completely defund Planned Parenthood.
Unfortunately, his budget is not going to get through Congress.
There are several Republican senators that are against defunding Planned Parenthood, and we need to make it clear to them that such a stance is no longer acceptable.
In particular, senators Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski are threatening to hold up the effort to repeal Obamacare over this issue. The following comes from the Hill…
And with majorities in the House and Senate and control of the White House, the goal seems within reach after years of the party being thwarted by Senate Democrats and former President Barack Obama.
The problem is that Sens. Susan Collins (R-Maine) and Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska) both may oppose a healthcare bill that cuts off funding to Planned Parenthood.
Collins is not up for re-election until 2020, and Murkowski is not up for re-election until 2022. But one pro-Planned Parenthood senator that we can remove from Congress in 2018 is Dean Heller of Nevada…
Forcing a fight over Planned Parenthood would also put a focus on Sen. Dean Heller (R-Nev.), who is up for reelection in 2018 in a state won by Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton in 2016.
Heller sparked criticism from both conservatives and liberals after he said at a recent town hall that he has “no problem” with federal funding for Planned Parenthood and would “protect” it.
Because he is in favor of funding Planned Parenthood, Heller has forfeited any future support from Pro-Life conservatives.
So we need a Senate candidate in Nevada for 2018. I know that there are a lot of good Pro-Life people that live in the state, and if you are thinking of running for that seat please feel free to reach out to me.
For decades Pro-Life activists have been writing letters, holding marches and trying to make our voices heard, but the politicians have been ignoring us.
Now it is time for us to rise up and demand that they listen to us by denying our votes to any politician that will not vote to defund Planned Parenthood every single time.
Nearly 60 million children have already died, and many more will die this year.
If we are not willing to take action now, when will we ever be?