Sharing is Caring!
- De Blasio first said he believed something was amiss with Jeffrey Epstein’s death days after he was found lifeless in his Manhattan federal jail cell on August 10
- The mayor raised the specter of conspiracy once more Thursday, just one day after Dr. Michael Baden said Epstein’s body bore telltale signs of homicide
- ‘Something doesn’t fit here. It just doesn’t make sense that the highest profile prisoner in America, you know, someone forgot to guard him,’ he told reporters
- Dr Baden also shared his suspicions over the nature of Epstein’s death, discrediting the NYC Medical Examiner’s Office ruling of suicide by hanging
- New York City Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Barbara Sampson said Wednesday that she stands ‘firmly’ behind her findings