Yes, the United States has COVID-19 camps.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) quietly published its COVID Camp protocol back in 2020. The plan was to send “sick” people to a camp for the betterment of all. But the phrase “COVID camp” has a negative feel to it. The CDC prefers the words “shielding camps.”
What is a COVID “shielding” camp? I’ll let the CDC explain it. By the way, don’t look for the word “voluntarily” because you won’t find it. That’s likely not an accident.
The shielding approach aims to reduce the number of severe COVID-19 cases by limiting contact between individuals at higher risk of developing severe disease (“high-risk”) and the general population (“low-risk”). High-risk individuals would be temporarily relocated to safe or “green zones” established at the household, neighborhood, camp/sector or community level depending on the context and setting.1,2They would have minimal contact with family members and other low-risk residents.
Like every other authoritarian attempt to curtail our freedoms, the
Shielding COVID lockdown camps come to us disguised as a virtue. Check out the “strict adherence to protocol” part that every freedom-loving American should be wary of. Remember, they wanted to lock you down to protect “the most vulnerable populations.”
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas