While many Americans have been focused on the endless carnage the Biden administration has wrought on our border, New York City is on the verge of passing radical legislation to give migrants the right to vote in city elections.
The proposed bill would allow roughly 800,000 non-citizens to vote as long as they have legal status or a work visa. The legislation is expected to be voted on next month and has the support of incumbent Mayor Bill de Blasio, as well as incoming Mayor Eric Adams, whose framing of the bill has been misguided, if not intentionally deceptive.
“We cannot be a beacon to the world and continue to attract the global talent, energy and entrepreneurship that has allowed our city to thrive for centuries if we do not give immigrants a vote in how this city is run and what our priorities are for the future,” Adams said.
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now
- THESE 3 Countries Are Collapsing | Civil Unrest Has Begun in Europe
- Videos and pictures from Turkey’s catastrophic earthquakes
- Massive global cyber attack ongoing; Major nationwide internet outage in Italy
- This Is The Real Significance Of The “Chinese Spy Balloon” Saga…
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- IMF tells Zimbabwe to get rid of their Gold Coins
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.