LGBTQ, BLM march in Manhattan leads to clashes with cops
The crowd of hundreds — some of whom carried anti-police-brutality banners and waved rainbow flags — got into confrontations with officers after reaching Washington Square Park in the West Village from downtown Foley Square.
The tensions erupted after officers spotted 29-year-old Brooklyn resident Michael Dunn allegedly vandalizing a marked police car with black marker at about 4:30 p.m., law enforcement sources said.
Chanting “Hands up! Don’t shoot!,’’ the protesters clashed with the horde of cops, screaming in their faces, video and photos show. Some of the marchers and cops were not wearing face masks.
Pepper spray, including of a cop, another falls off a motorcycle, other cops pushing…. at splitter Pride march.
Pepper spray, including of a cop, another falls off a motorcycle, other cops pushing…. at splitter Pride march. pic.twitter.com/kauOXsAwbG
— Matthew Chayes (@chayesmatthew) June 28, 2020
NYPD officers are chased off after altercations and arrests with #QueerLiberationMarch protestors in #NYC #NYCPride #nycprotests @SWNS @agreatbigcity
NYPD officers are chased off after altercations and arrests with #QueerLiberationMarch protestors in #NYC #NYCPride #nycprotests @SWNS @agreatbigcity pic.twitter.com/Ak7kvMv27J
— Adam Gray (@agrayphoto) June 28, 2020
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas