The story about Tulsi being a Russian plant has been infuriating for months. Hillary decided to parrot it, which pushed it to its breaking point, and many, many people called her out for being dishonest towards a sitting senator and acting military major. The New York Times are trying to help cover Hillary.
On Friday, The New York Times published a story about Hillary Clinton going on Obama’s campaign manager’s podcast and suggesting that Tulsi Gabbard is being groomed by Russians. Tulsi responded aggressively on Twitter, characterizing Hillary as “the Queen of Warmongers.” The ensuing frenzy surrounding the appropriateness of the allegation prompted at least 4 Democratic primary candidates to condemn Hillary’s attack, and even certain CNN pundits are agreeing that it’s a baseless smear.
Yesterday, Tuesday, The New York Times has corrected their piece to clarify that they got the story wrong: Hillary said Tulsi is being groomed by Republicans, not Russians. There is currently a twitter thread with 2.5 thousand retweets exposing the NYT’s failure to accurately report the story, condemning the clickbait inspired way Hillary’s words were misappropriated.
There’s one problem: Hillary did not say Tulsi is being groomed by Republicans. Hillary said Tulsi is being groomed by Russians. This can be demonstrated in two ways. The first: Immediately after discussing Tulsi’s situation in the context of a potential third party run, Hillary brings up Jill Stein as someone who is “also” a Russian asset, which implies she was just discussing a Russian asset.
The second: You can listen to what she said, or read this transcription of it:
Well I think there’s gonna be two parts, and I think it’s gonna be the same as 2016. “Don’t vote for the other guy. You don’t like me, don’t vote for the other guy, because the other guy’s gonna do X, Y and Z” or “the other guy did such terrible things, and I’m gonna show you in these, flashing videos that appear and then disappear and then they’re on the dark web and nobody can find them. But you’re gonna see them, and you’re gonna see that person doing these horrible things.”
They’re also gonna do third party again, and I’m not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who’s currently in the democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians, they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far, and that’s assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which she might not, ‘cause she’s also a Russian asset. Yeah, she’s a Russian asset, I mean, totally.
- A Horrifying Drought Is Causing Widespread Crop Failures Throughout The United States And Europe
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- Ron Paul: “With each passing day, the Biden Administration drifts further & further from reality… The painful economic realities of government spending and Fed inflation are staring every American in the face.”
- CDC is quietly deleting misleading information from their website. The following statement was removed from their website between July 16th and July 22nd
- China ending paper trading in Precious Metals On MONDAY, could be HUGE
- An EU Satellite captures a terrifying picture of Western Europe, almost looks like the Sahara
- A man apprehends a thief who sucker punched an elderly customer and stole his wallet and phone.
- Tom Fitton: “I’ve reviewed the warrant material released in response to Judicial Watch court request. It is all a scam.”
- Disturbing Proof They’re Quietly Deleting the Internet
- People Are Going To Go Absolutely Insane When Food Prices Double Or Triple From Current Levels