O’Keefe Dissects NYT Inadvertent Error Excuse for Publishing of Veritas Attorney Privileged Docs

Sharing is Caring!

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., Nov 23 (Reuters) – A New York trial judge on Tuesday extended a ban keeping the New York Times from publishing some materials concerning Project Veritas, a restriction the newspaper said violated decades of First Amendment protections.

 

Justice Charles Wood of the Westchester County Supreme Court said his temporary ban imposed on Nov. 18 will run at least until Dec. 1. The judge granted the extension after a 1-3/4-hour hearing in White Plains, which was part of a defamation lawsuit that Project Veritas filed against the Times last year.

See also  Norway Gov. pension Fund loses $164 billion.

Continue reading…

 

Trending:
See also  James O'Keefe: Tonight’s Veritas release may blow up the internet

Views: 13

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.