Just because a country has no cases of COVID-19 in the past 100 or more days doesn’t mean the masses get to move about freely. New Zealand is now reportedly “one step short” of another lockdown to stop the “delta variant” that no one has from spreading.
Are the slaves not tired of this obvious bullshit yet? A higher Covid-19 alert level, just one step short of lockdown, has been implemented in Wellington, as authorities fear the more dangerous Delta strain of the deadly virus was brought to the island country. According to a report by RT, the country with its population of nearly 5 million people has been enjoying a relatively quiet life during the global outbreak, with no new Covid cases reported in over 100 days. A quarantine-free travel bubble had been arranged with neighboring Australia but has now been halted.
Ok New Zealand. Looks like we might need to brace ourselves for some #COVID19 cases after a travel bubble leak. 1/n #COVID19nz t.co/CynjuYDiEy
— Dr Siouxsie Wiles (@SiouxsieW) June 22, 2021
- AZ overturns election judgement to verify signatures
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- A Full Blown US Conflict With Iran at Israel’s Insistence Is Approaching
- I am surprised a Japanese magazine would allow this to run, but it is correct…
- Inter-Bank Lending Has Stopped And We’re On The Verge Of A Crash
- “The Banks Are Melting”, And Signs Of A Major Credit Contraction Are Already Starting To Emerge
- ‘Largest Satanic Gathering in History’ Will Require Masks and Vaccinations
- New York Times: “Stolen Valor: The U.S. Volunteers in Ukraine Who Lie, Waste and Bicker. James Vasquez, in fact, was never deployed to Kuwait…”
- Bibi Netanyahu Squashes Embarrassing Anti-Christian Bill
- The market is being held up by 7 companies