LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) — Police responded to a shooting in Baxter Park at about 1 p.m. Saturday.
According to a MetroSafe supervisor, someone reported a shooting at the park, which is located at the corner of South 12 Street and West Jefferson Street.
When officers arrived, they found three shooting victims, according to the MetroSafe supervisor. The supervisor said one of those injuries was minor. There is no word on the extent of injuries of the other two.
The incident occurred as members of the Black militia group, NFAC, stage in the park in preparation of a planned march from there to Jefferson Square.
Meanwhile, police and demonstrators gathered near Jefferson Square and downtown Louisville ahead of the expected arrival of the NFAC.
As of 12:30 p.m, members of the NFAC could be seen staging in Baxter Park, holding firearms.
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Tucker Carlson: This Is a Manufactured Disaster
- Satan Responds To Roe v. Wade Defeat
- People Starving In Europe, Food Riots In Asia And Police Are Shooting
- If We Keep Escalating This Conflict, The End Result Will Be A Nuclear Cataclysm
- DR BLOWS WHISTLE ON CHEMICAL THERAPY – Chemotherapy is INEFFECTIVE 97% of the time.
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- Sounds Like the Conservative SCOTUS Members are Trying to Cause Leftists Around the Country to Stroke Out
- Master of Reality Fauci Suffers “Much Worse” Coronavirus “Rebound” After Pfizer Pills