NYC Air Quality Improves After Reaching ‘Unhealthy’ Level Due to Newark Port Fire
Eyewitnesses reported smelling the Port of Newark fire as far away as the East River in Manhattan
A large fire raged at the Port of Newark early Tuesday morning, and New York City’s air quality quickly deteriorated as the smell of smoke wafted through Manhattan and Brooklyn.
As the fire burned, the air quality index (AQI) at Central Park rose as high as 152, a level considered unhealthy for everyone, even those otherwise in good health. At that level, the EPA recommends everyone consider reducing time outdoors or staying inside altogether.
h/t PANDEMIC OF THE VACCINATED
- The NOPEC Bill Could Send Oil Prices To $300…HERE WE GO!
- Crypto losses now equal $1.7 trillion. The 2007 subprime mortgage market was $1.3 trillion. It’s highly likely that Crypto will be the catalyst for accelerated global collapse.
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- Kim Dotcom – What is the end game?
- AI cameras being deployed across the United States
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Investors are selling stocks, bonds, gold and silver like its 2008
- Vodka Skeletor (Pelosi) opens liquor store in Congress. drinks.house.gov, delivered to congress offices!
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Real estate – the biggest Ponzi scheme in history