by Chris Black
RUSSIA WILL NO LONGER PROVIDE…
– 11% of global oil supply
– 17% of global NatGas supply
– 11% of global PM production
– 11% of global Wheat production
– 10% of global Ind Minerals production, including 40% of palladium production. Palladium is used in electric vehicles, which the Biden administration claims is the solution to all your problems as gas prices skyrocket.
PUTIN DECIDES TO BAN THE EXPORT OF PRODUCTS AND RAW MATERIALS OUTSIDE THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION UNTIL DECEMBER 31
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) March 8, 2022
- HAPPENING: Shooter’s Grandpa Says Someone Else Bought Him Weapons and Taught Him How to Fire
- It Is Worse Than We Thought
- Hardest landing is GUARANTEED.
- Why did the West Only Go to Shit After WW2 and Not Before?
- Leaked Document: China Preparing for Imminent War with USA Over Taiwan
- An amusing economic indicator: Strippers say a recession is guaranteed because the strip clubs are suddenly empty
- New footage from Shanghai shows desperate people scrambling for food
- Barack Obama absolutely buried by Jason Whitlock.
- This is what happens if you give up your guns: Australia announces TWO YEARS in prison for violating COVID rules
- Pretty much in all Europe is happening but mainstream media are too focused on Ukraine..