NEW YORK — Over half of Americans feel like they’re in imminent danger at least once a day. A new poll of 2,000 Americans analyzed how they feel about their personal safety and found 52 percent feel on edge every day.
Younger Americans were the most likely to feel concerned about their safety on a daily basis – with 75 percent of those between 25 and 34 agreeing with this statement compared to just 50 percent of those 45 to 54.
Dark streets and sidewalks trigger their anxiety the most, followed by neighborhoods they aren’t too familiar with. Next in line were parking garages and riding alone in a rideshare or taxi.
- Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and More Redpills
- The Case Against Trump is a Diversion From the Monetary Collapse and a Defeat in Ukraine
- “What I did NOT KNOW was that Mr Macron was not vaccinated. I did not know that most of the members of the government were not.”
- Things Are Starting To Get Really Crazy Out There…
- CDC Posts Airports Warning Signs Today March 31, 2023
- Italy is recognizing Bill Gates for who he really is!
- This is beyond disturbing!
- The Fed Just Broke EVERYTHING!! (This Is Bad)
- This $20 TRILLION Asset Class Is Starting To Collapse
- NYC – The Most Corrupt Legal System in the USA