Biden administration proposes plan to have all Americans pay $350 to upgrade their furnaces so they are ‘energy efficient’ by 2029
- The new rule would require that gas-burning residential furnaces be condensing gas furnaces
- Condensing furnaces which reuse gas and water vapor that normal noncondensing furnaces vent into the atmosphere
- All gas-burning furnaces on the market would have to be converted from condensing to non-condensing by 2029
- The rule is now open for public comment on the Federal Register for the next 60 days before its final consideration
Help Support Independent Media, Please Donate or Subscribe: Trending:
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting