Trump denounces and disavows racism at least 20 times on camera between 2000-2020. Biden and allies including news organizations continue a smear campaign pushing a fictitious myth that Trump is a racist. Nobody confronts Biden on his documented history of racism.
Former Dallas Cowboys running back Herschel Walker stated he’s known Trump 37 years and he’s not a racist.
[MIRROR] Here is Trump denouncing racism 20 times.
This clip includes the previous time fake news debate moderator Chris Wallace pushed a Trump is a racist narrative during a Republican primary debate on March 3, 2016.
Four years later Chris Wallace again pressed Trump to denounce white supremacy at the presidential debate on September 29th, 2020.
Chris Wallace did not press Biden at all about his past history of racist actions and comments.
Why doesn’t anyone confront Biden about:
- Biden’s segregationist stance in the 1970’s (he was against busing)
- Biden’s public comments in a 1977 Senate Judiciary Committee hearing that he didn’t want his children growing up in a “racial jungle”
> “Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point,” Biden said
- Biden calling Robert Byrd his mentor and a friend (Byrd founded the KKK in West Virginia)
- Biden calling black youth “predators” while sponsoring the 1994 crime bill that overwhelmingly targeted the black community
- Biden chiding african american radio host Charlamagne four months ago saying “if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”
Does Biden own the black vote?
Disclaimer: This is a guest post and it doesn’t necessarily represent the views of IWB.