JOE BIDEN’s repeated attempts to reach out to the North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un have been met with a stony silence, as tensions continue to simmer between the two foes.
The new US President made several behind-the scenes attempts in February to establish a dialogue with Pyongyang, but all to no avail. These even included an approach to the North Korean mission at the United Nations in New York. In a further snub to Mr Biden, North Korean state media has yet to acknowledge that he won the 2020 elections in December.
A White House official told CNN: “To reduce the risks of escalation, we reached out to the North Korean government through several channels starting in mid-February, including in New York.
“To date, we have not received any response from Pyongyang.
“This follows over a year without active dialogue with North Korea, despite multiple attempts by the US to engage.”
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.