Only England are free for the moment:
“DUP ministers voted against the proposal but Sinn Féin, SDLP, Alliance and UUP ministers backed it.
He said that the a Covid passport was not the only option for people wanting to enter hospitality premises under the scheme – people could also use a negative lateral flow test taken in the previous 48 hours or proof of a positive PCR test taken in the previous 30 to 180 days.
It is understood the measure would apply for access to:
- hospitality venues which serve food and drink
- cinemas, theatres, concert halls and conference centres
- indoor events with 500 or more attendees with some or all of the audience not normally seated
- outdoor events with 4,000 or more attendees with some or all of the audience not normally seated
- events where more than 10,000 people will be present regardless of whether they are seated”
h/t You’ve been Nudged…!