The latest point of confrontation between NATO and Russia is the Svalbard archipelago, located midway between Norway and the North Pole. Moscow claims Oslo is restricting trade with the island’s hundreds of Russian residents.
A top member of the Russian legislature is now calling for Moscow to leave its agreement with Oslo that resolved the territorial dispute over the far-northern archipelago.
In response to this, the Speaker of the State Duma V. Volodin proposed to consider the denunciation of the agreement between Russia and Norway on the delimitation of maritime spaces and cooperation in the Barents Sea from 2010.
— AZ 🛰🌏🌍🌎 (@AZmilitary1) July 5, 2022
- Stanford business study shows bank values are actually $2trillion lower than book value
- Fifty More US Banks on the Verge of Failing
- Putin Announces Agreement for the Yuan to Become the New Global Reserve Currency
- Incredibly Good Article in The Economist About the Banking Crisis
- Are They Actually Trying To Crash The Economy On Purpose?
- UBS may bail out of the Credit Suisse deal, too many issues.
- UKRAINE WAR ENDING?
- To the moon! The interest payments of the US Government as old debt is rolled into new one.
- The UN Moves to Take Control of ALL Water
- Elon Musk responds to Biden’s bullshit nationalization of land in Texas