It’s happening. Norway is heading towards a complete control society where the state wants to know everything you do.
We have earlier talked about how Norway is a leading country when it comes to digital ID. It is almost a must in order to live modern life. People have to use it for online banking and many other things.
Now it turns out Norway wants even more control over citizens. The State Statistics Central bureau (SSB) in Norway is now demanding to know the food purchases of citizens and track all card payments.
They were central in establishing a “folk register” in Norway after the second world war, which led to people getting a unique ID number called “birth number”. This bureau already knows where people live and how much income they have, but now they also want to track exactly everything that you buy in the grocery store. They want to know every single food item that you buy.
The state statistics bureau of Norway will be gathering data on all card payments to track what people eat
We already have digital ID
They want total control
Read all about it and remember to subscribe to my Substack to get my updates directly👇t.co/f0wW02jrAo
— PeterSweden (@PeterSweden7) June 2, 2022
- Hillary Clinton leaked emails reason to get rid of Gadaffi
- Stagflation 2023: The Looming Economic Nightmare You Can’t Afford to Ignore
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- The US Dollar World Reserve Status is Officially Over
- Satan Has Become One Of The Hottest Spiritual Figures In America
- S686 Patriot Act 2.0 – This is the bill that lets them kick down your door and kill your dog because you are guilty for doubting the Biden regime.
- ‘Unsafe and ineffective’ Pfizer is going to court!
- US Banks are seeing the largest drop in bank deposits since the Great Financial Crisis and a ‘second wave’ is coming
- Shocking Biden hot-mic reveals how handlers program his every move WATCH. Yes, this is 100% real.
- The recession is here, the market crash is next.