It’s happening. Norway is heading towards a complete control society where the state wants to know everything you do.
We have earlier talked about how Norway is a leading country when it comes to digital ID. It is almost a must in order to live modern life. People have to use it for online banking and many other things.
Now it turns out Norway wants even more control over citizens. The State Statistics Central bureau (SSB) in Norway is now demanding to know the food purchases of citizens and track all card payments.
They were central in establishing a “folk register” in Norway after the second world war, which led to people getting a unique ID number called “birth number”. This bureau already knows where people live and how much income they have, but now they also want to track exactly everything that you buy in the grocery store. They want to know every single food item that you buy.
The state statistics bureau of Norway will be gathering data on all card payments to track what people eat
We already have digital ID
They want total control
Read all about it and remember to subscribe to my Substack to get my updates directly👇t.co/f0wW02jrAo
— PeterSweden (@PeterSweden7) June 2, 2022
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- Comedian Alex Stein Trolls Leftist Protesters Outside His NYC Comedy Show
- A Major Prophetic Voice Is Warning That Food Confiscation Will Happen In America When Shortages Get Really Severe
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Biden Admin Reportedly Losing Faith in the Ukraine Victory Plan
- This is What Happened in Kremenchug