Here we have: Trump’s speech before the “storming of the Capitol”
Where exactly in this video, of the full speech, does Trump incite violence to the Capitol building?
At 16:29, he says “I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard”. But that’s all I got from there.
Mainly looking for unbiased responses. If you’re going to be biased anyway, at least be honest about it.
Also, I seriously don’t support this guy. I believe both sides of the wing are putting on a terrible show for all of us. But the media is smearing him for inciting violence to the Capitol, yet I’m not sure if there’s any evidence to that being true or not.
Edit: AP (Associated Press) just posted an article titled Trump takes no responsibility for Capitol attack. They said
President Donald Trump is taking no responsibility for his role in fomenting a violent insurrection at the U.S. Capitol last week.
- Fleet Of B-52s Recorded Flying Over Long Island Out To The Atlantic Ocean Toward Europe..Something’s Up…
- There Is Far More Going On Behind The Scenes Than Most People Ever Imagined…
- Doctors Will Report Those Who Refuse The Injections
- Why Is The Mainstream Media Being So Quiet About The Military Strikes That Are Causing Massive Explosions In Iran?
- Top Thai authorities including advisors are prepared to see to it that the Pfizer contracts are declared null and void.
- Americans warned of financial ‘catastrophe
- REPORTS OF EXPLOSIONS IN IRAN AND SYRIA\IRAQ BORDER (2nd Night)
- Credit card delinquency is the new big short
- Are Australian Banks Preparing For A Massive Financial/Economic Crash And Prohibiting Withdrawals?
- Gallon of Milk $9.49