Global revenue growth has collapsed pic.twitter.com/7jjQvvRrZ5
— zerohedge (@zerohedge) February 16, 2019
On Dec 24, only 1% of stocks in the S&P 500 closed above their 50-day moving avg, one of the most extreme oversold levels in history.
— Charlie Bilello (@charliebilello) February 16, 2019
Margin debt significantly fell during the December crash and has not recovered. Historically precedes market downturns, but lets see if confidence is restored. Takes some margin calls to think twice about investing on margin. pic.twitter.com/6h0pqgGuLX
— JM (@joshtheoiltrade) February 16, 2019
FactSet: EPS estimate for Q119 has declined by 4.8% over the past 12 months and by 5.4% since Dec. 31 pic.twitter.com/nTLdpcpTfX
— Alastair Williamson (@StockBoardAsset) February 16, 2019
Disinflationary pressures are building in the US 🇺🇸…
The Fed pausing normalisation will not change this trend… More likely maintain it, as low rates perpetuate overcapacity and incentivise debt pic.twitter.com/TEpU4y8UAI
— Daniel Lacalle (@dlacalle_IA) February 16, 2019
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]