This is the official notice of an upcoming change that will impact the frequency and timing of the ETF Portfolio Composition File (PCF) primary cycle. Once this enhancement is implemented, NSCC will no longer grant PCF extension requests!
With the increase in volume, the ability for some agents to meet current submission deadlines has become more challenging. The request for extensions has become a regular event resulting in later and later PCF distributions. In response to this reoccurring issue, ETF participants in collaboration with NSCC have developed a solution that would accommodate the acceptance of late submissions without delaying already submitted (on-time) PCF transmissions.
- Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche forecasts total chaos within 2 months.
- Breyer retirement letter has no President name on it. – Opinions coming Thursday
- Chicago shoplifter gets folded up like a pretzel by jujitsu instructor
- Why Are They Still Pushing the Global Warming Hoax When We Have Real Problems to Take Care Of?
- Armstrong: Prepare for WWIII: The West NEEDS war because the entire financial system is collapsing
- What’s Happening to America’s Wealthiest Families Proves the Dollar Is Failing
- Things are going down in the Netherlands.
- 29-year-old trans woman beats 13-year-old girl to 1st place in NYC girl’s skateboarding contest
- PEDOPHILES ARE OFFICIALLY A PROTECTED CLASS IN AMERICA NOW