Subject: Implementation Date of Changes in the Calculation of the National Securities Clearing Corporation’s Excess Capital Premium Charge
On the morning of the effective date, the ECP charge will be calculated using the proposed changes, which compares a Member’s applicable capital amounts to its Volatility Charge, clarifies the capital amounts used for the comparison, and incorporates a cap of 2.0 for the Excess Capital Ratio.
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB
See also Federal Reserve Alert! Coordinated central bank action to enhance the provision of U.S. dollar liquidity