As NYC’s first-in-the-US requirement that patrons prove their vaccination status to gain entry to everything from restaurant dining rooms to gyms takes effect, a handful of small business owners in the city are pushing back.
A group of small businesses on Staten Island, including Pasticceria Rocco, DeLuca’s Italian Restaurant and Staten Island Judo Jujitsu, are suing Mayor Bill de Blasio insisting that the city’s requirement for small businesses to check patron’s vaccination status is “unduly burdensome” for small businesses.-
- Israel Introduces A New Bill To Outlaw Teaching The Gospel of Jesus Christ and Imprison Violators
- Large investors tried to redeem, and Blackstone said “sorry, no”. There is no buyer. This is 2008 again.
- China will officially join Iran to arm Russia, “if Kyiv does not accept the Chinese peace plan”
- Sperm has been almost entirely replaced by spike proteins
- Clearwater Mayor abruptly resigns… Council members left in stunned silence
- Mexico begins to Confiscate and Seize American business in Mexico
- Welcome To Hyperinflation Hell! US Studies Ways To Guarantee All Bank Deposits If Crisis Grows
- Many Companies Are Already On Their Second Round Of Mass Layoffs
- SClENTISTS WARN WE ARE ENTERING A MAGNETIC EXCURSION AND SOON HUMANS WILL BE EXTINCT – DONT BLAME THE MESSENGER
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB