A record-high number of New York Police Department officers resigned in the first two months of 2023, startling new data shows.
According to a new report, resignations among officers jumped 117 percent in January and February, already surpassing more than 230 resignations.
The new numbers are up significantly from the same time frame in 2022 and 2021.
In 2022, some 3,700 officers handed in their badge, the highest number reported since the 9/11 attacks more than 20 years ago.
Beleaguered Democrat Mayor Eric Adams is calling the ongoing surge of resignations among officers a ‘law enforcement crisis.’
See also BREAKING: Wall Street rides to the rescue as 11 banks pledge $30 billion to First Republic Bank.
- Michael Burry Scatter Chart of the Coming Bank Failures
- We Are in the Eye of the Hurricane – What Happens Next?
- Here is a detailed list of privacy oriented Search Engines I’ve found that won’t leave information conveniently under the rug
- WSJ: Two Hundred Banks At Risk Of Bankruptcy
- Scientists sound the alarm as plastic waste forms rocks off coast of Brazil
- Cop car decides its had enough. Just runs over a bunch of people standing in its way…
- If Trump Is Arrested Next Week, He Will Win Re-Election in a Landslide
- 6th-grader is sentenced to 1-day-hard-labor for refusing to listen to CNN’s lies and propaganda.
- Stand Up Comedy Clip “Chinese Spy Balloon” by comedian Jim Breuer
- OPRAH STANDS TO LOSE $590 MILLION AFTER COLLAPSE OF SVB