Joe Biden said only 150 Americans voted in last years election as he downplayed the evidence of rampant voter fraud. Biden travelled to Philadelphia on Tuesday in an apparent attempt to halt the forensic investigation of last year’s elections in that state.
Biden reiterated false Democrat claims that evidence of election fraud was “the big lie.” He asserted Democrats plan to run 2022 midterms the way they did in 2020 and falsely claimed the purported 2020 results were validated by courts, recounts and audits.
“That’s why just like we did in 2020, we have to prepare for 2022,” he stated. “We’ll engage in all efforts to educate voters about the changing laws. Register them to vote and then get the vote out.”
— Senator Doug Mastriano (@SenMastriano) July 13, 2021
- Western Australia has passed legislation authorizing COVID-19 officers to remove people from their homes and force them into a quarantine facilities.
- 97.7 Million Birds Are Already Dead As The Worst Bird Flu Outbreak Ever Sweeps Across North America And Europe
- The Collapse Of Rome 2.0 Incoming
- Multiple sources: Weird yellow light seen above Belgorod, Russia. What is it?
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Warning: the Fed Didn’t Pivot Yesterday… If Anything It Doesn’t Need to Anymore
- Banks are over leveraged 2 QUADRILLION dollars in derivatives. This will be the worst financial collapse EVER.
- Confirmation of a Totally Decimated Global Economy: Massive Rally in the Stock Market
- Moscow Says We’re Heading Toward Open War
- The seabed internet cable between Henningsvær and Svolvær in Lofoten, Norway has been broken.