Senator John Barrasso, a Republican from Wyoming, appeared on ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos” on Sunday to discuss several topics including the $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure bill, which President Joe Biden is expected to sign into law on Monday.
Stephanopoulos pressed Barrasso on why he voted against the package, citing a White House fact sheet that says Wyoming would receive $1.8 billion for federal-aid-highway apportioned programs, $225 million for bridge repair and replacement, $100 million for broadband internet expansion, $335 million allotted to water infrastructure.
“I was one of the original negotiators at the White House with President Biden and ultimately I voted against it because they did use a lot of budget gimmicks and they are adding $256 billion to the debt,” said Barrasso. “Some of the issues in there, in terms of energy, I think is going to make energy even more expensive and I think is going to make the grid less reliable.”
“Bidenflation” is setting multidecadal records. According to new consumer price index data, inflation has hit 6.2% year over year, its fastest pace in 31 years. Inflation in October alone rose by 0.9%, up from an already alarming 0.4% in September and 0.3% in August. You have to go all the way back to George H.W. Bush’s presidency to find anything like it — and we all know what happened to George Bush in the election the following year.
To counter the public’s justifiable fear of inflation eating away at their wealth, the White House has … well, put its head in the sand, denying that inflation is a problem. The denials are becoming less credible with each new release of monthly data.
Although the Biden administration released a letter signed by 17 economists, stating that his current agenda would “ease longer-term inflationary pressures,” those economists were talking about the far future — a decade down the road or more, after today’s spending projects have been completed and are improving the economy’s efficiency and productivity.
Stephanopoulos: “Is there anything President Biden can do” to address inflation?
Biden advisor Brian Deese: “Number one: We have to finish job on COVID…getting those shots out to 5-11-year-olds is gonna provide a lot of comfort to American families.”
— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) November 15, 2021
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline