Obama's deputy campaign manager tells Democrats "The one thing that we need to make sure that Republicans in 2022 don’t become is the party of parents." pic.twitter.com/THWFIc0AG3
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) November 4, 2021
Former Obama advisor says she fears GOP is becoming the ‘party of the parents’
‘We’re the ones that care about school funding,’ Stephanie Cutter argued of the Democrats
FBI and Justice Department will help protect school employees amid uptick in violence over COVID-19 policies and critical race theory
Following the results of elections in Virginia, Obama’s former deputy campaign manager suggested Democrats, not Republicans, must become the “party of parents.”
The issue of how much say parents should have in their children’s lives, particularly at school, was front and centre during the Virginia gubernatorial race, where both candidates attempted to prove that they knew what was best. Winner Glenn Youngkin backed parents’ right to be involved in their kids’ education, while the loser, Terry McAuliffe, was widely slammed for not sharing that view.
h/t ST. FLOYD OF FENTANYL
- You May Want To Vomit After You Read About The Unspeakable Evil That Is Happening All Over America Right Now
- THESE 3 Countries Are Collapsing | Civil Unrest Has Begun in Europe
- Videos and pictures from Turkey’s catastrophic earthquakes
- Massive global cyber attack ongoing; Major nationwide internet outage in Italy
- This Is The Real Significance Of The “Chinese Spy Balloon” Saga…
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- IMF tells Zimbabwe to get rid of their Gold Coins
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.