Oh Atlanta! Fed, that is.
The Atlanta Fed GDPNow Q1 real-time GDP index fell to 0.631%. And the Atlanta Fed REAL wage tracker fell to -2.38 growth.
Volatility reigns supreme on the energy front (look at NYM Dubai crude AVAT!) And coal is up 18.68% this morning.
Here is a map of gas and oil pipelines in Europe.
- China Responds to Joe Biden’s Declaration of War
- First Black Lesbian Press Secretary Immediately Demoted After First Week
- Reporters Are Being Detained At Davos! +Secret Leaked Document
- Biden’s Destruction Of America Is Being Noticed
- We’ve never seen so much lying, bullshit and idiocy as attends this Fed collapsing this RECORD asset bubble at RECORD pace. While trapped gamblers circle jerk the whole way down.
- World War 3: The Stage Is Being Set For The United States To Go To War With China And Russia Simultaneously
- Brooklyn Half Marathon Leaves 1 Dead, 15 Hospitalized
- The Apocalyptic Global Food Crisis That We Were Told To Prepare For Has Already Started In 2022
- New York street interviews are frightening…
- Forbes: “You’re Not Imagining It—Stores Are Locking Everything Up”