(Ohio utilities can only change rates every June)
AES in Dayton Ohio is jumping from .04 to .10 per kWh (DO the math!) THEY ARE GONNA FLIP!!!
We are only going from .11 to .13 per kWh so WHEW! Only another $20 per average household (or $30 for us personally)!!!
Gas rates aren’t out quite yet but word is we’re ALL looking at a 50% increase (Thank GOD I don’t heat with the propane!)
Dayton’s gonna burn when they get their new bill & the paycheck to paycheck folks can’t figure it.
“Those who use AES Ohio for their electric supplier will see the most dramatic change. The utility’s rate will increase by 6 cents per kilowatt-hour, according to the Dayton Daily News, doubling the amount people pay each month.”
- TERMINATORS: Killer robots join Ukraine’s line of defense against Russian troops
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Whoa! More negative wealth effects coming down the pipe…big recession ahead
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- Percent change in home sales in total (YoY) and percent change in sales by home price level
- Fed throws Biden under the bus, says hes collapsing the country
- The Biggest Temper Tantrum In U.S. History Has Begun
- The collapse in consumer sentiment is definitive proof that social mood is rolling over. Hard. So far, the declines in stocks have been bought ALL the way down. Each rally has been shorter than the last.
- New Data Shows Massive Drop in Birth Rates After Covid 19 Vax Campaign
- Congressman Jim Jordan gets Debbie Birx to admit the truth…