The oil crash is in progress but people can’t see it coming. With trillions of dollars of debt and low demand, it will be nearly impossible for the petrodollar system to recover.
Henry Kissinger, the architect of current U.S. foreign affairs, is still alive, and I’m glad that he can observe today’s collapse of the petrodollar system around the world.
This is not a sudden process but one that has been building over time.
That said, in this video, I explained the oil crisis and the petrodollar system.
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1