Oklahoma will continue to resettle refugees, Stitt tells
Gov. Kevin Stitt agreed to continue allowing refugees to
resettle in Oklahoma next year under a new presidential
directive that allows cities and states to bar refugees.
ICYMI: Oklahoma will continue to resettle refugees, @GovStitt tells Trump administration | #okpol via @CarmenMForman t.co/XEAEMLRyGx
— The Oklahoman (@TheOklahoman_) December 20, 2019
- Deutsche Bank Is On The Brink Of Collapse: Get Prepared For The Next Lehman Brothers Moment
- Every Christian In America Is A Target Now
- Alleged Leaked Text Messages from the Nashville Trans Shooter of Children Shortly Before the Shooting Took Place – Breaking911 Confirms
- These governments are absolutely clueless …
- 4.7 TRILLION IN NEW TAXES
- “Conservative” Acceptance of Homosexuality is Absolutely Sickening
- Elon: “That’s what people who have the woke mind virus look like to me”
- Congress is preparing a bipartisan PATRIOT Act sequel to completely destroy the Internet as we know it
- Next Domino – Bank of Spain
- Guess Who Is Now Warning That “Commercial Real Estate Is In Trouble”?