Virginia Kruta from The Daily Caller reports, White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany took aim at several Democratic leaders during a Tuesday appearance on “Hannity.” McEnany claimed that several Democratic governors — along with Democratic Mayors Lori Lightfoot (Chicago) and Bill de Blasio (New York City) — have “lost control” of their respective cities and states.
- Biden Tells NATO That the US Supreme Court is Destabilizing the World
- Rationing Has Already Started In Europe As The Entire Globe Plunges Into A Horrific Economic Nightmare
- Liz Cheney is gonna get smoked by this woman…
- Democrats don’t want to hear it, but this needed to happen…
- Are You Willing To Suffer Through A Recession For The Good Of “The Liberal World Order”?
- Black Privilege is Real in America
- A Quick Word on EVs and Oil Prices
- Zelensky Orders NATO to Pay $5 Billion a Month to Cover Costs of Pretending There’s a Chance to Win
- ‘Highly comical but sinister’ London LGBTQ+ flag display
- American Hypersonic Missile Test Fails Miserably