The “EU Digital COVID certificate” or “EUDCC” was unveiled in June to little fanfare and scarce media scrutiny.
The digital version can be stored on a mobile device and EU citizens request a paper version. Both contain a QR code with extremely private information, as well as a digital signature.
European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen curiously announced: “Today the European Digital COVID certificate reassures us of this spirit of an open Europe. A Europe without barriers. But also a Europe that is slowly but surely opening up after most difficult times of pandemic. This certificate is a symbol of an open and digital Europe. We developed this certificate in record time. It will make travel in our union easier and it will give Europeans back the freedoms they value and cherish so much.”
The curious part? Claiming that movement is “free” when it literally costs hundreds of millions in taxpayer cash to develop, and, as Von der Leyen even admits in the latter part of her statement: freedom.
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- The Zelensky you don’t know
- Horrific news from Sodom Island
- The Dead Internet theory just got even creepier….
- China’s Warning ENTIRE Economy Will Collapse In 34 Days
- This is the future they have planned for us…
- A “Housing Recession” Is Here, And It Isn’t Going To Be Fun…
- We have a liquidity issue. Banks will soon lose trust in one another, and shit will freeze up. Remember what happened in 2008? JPMorgan CEO: “US is heading into something is worse than recession”
- Are They Essentially Erasing Most Of The Internet?
- CLASSIC! When James Comey Investigated Hillary Clinton…” But Her Emails!” [Meme]