Susan Rice on the board? Wow. Then they got Obama. Bet they thought they were pushing the envelope.
So the most divisive president of all time says he wants to bring people together via Netflix? Isn’t that like telling people that if they like their health care plan they can keep it? Barry, didn’t your momma ever tell you it’s not nice to lie?
Some Netflix users aren’t too happy about the streaming provider’s newly announced deal with former President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama to produce original content on the service.
After the deal was announced on Monday, a growing number of users have said they’ll cancel their Netflix subscriptions and called on others to do the same. The users, who continue to express their displeasure with the deal on Twitter, have also posted screenshots of their Netflix cancellation confirmation pages.
“Do you subscribe to Netflix?” one Twitter user asked on Monday. “Today they announced a multi-year deal with Barack and Michelle Obama. Please Cancel (sic) your subscription & show them this shall not stand!” Another person said that he “kinda liked Netflix,” but “now I have to cancel.”
“More political crap from Netflix,” another Twitter user wrote. “Many will cancel their subscriptions. Hope it was worth it.”
Netflix announced on Monday that it had formed a “storytelling partnership” with the Obamas. The multi-year agreement paves the way for the Obamas to produce anything from scripted series to documentaries and features.
“We hope to cultivate and curate the talented, inspiring, creative voices who are able to promote greater empathy and understanding between peoples, and help them share their stories with the entire world,” the former President said in a statement.
GET WOKE, GO BROKE: When you think that “hands up, don’t shoot” is for real, and you never talk about the Infield Fly Rule, well, this is what happens.
Linda Cohn, one of ESPN’s most prominent female anchors, in April 2017 gave a radio interview opining that ESPN’s politics were pushing away viewers and the network had overpaid for NBA rights. Mr. Skipper called to berate her on both counts, people familiar with the call said.
Hell, I’m still trying to come to terms with the Designated Hitter.
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Seemingly ENDLESS clips of new WH Press Secretary calling literally EVERYTHING racist
- Statement from the Ukrainian 1st battalion of 1st company of 115th Brigade