One billion $ lost? NYC is a failed 3rd country t.co/bca5r6WNrc
— Live Monitor (@amlivemon) July 4, 2021
If you thought Mayor de Blasio’s inept governance of our city couldn’t get any worse in his administration’s waning days, think again.
A consortium of businesses working with the New York Yankees handed the city a $1 billion development plan for a blighted South Bronx neighborhood, and the geniuses in City Hall have all but killed it.
The culprit: parking spaces. That’s right. Parking spaces.
Of course, the utter idiocy of the people who run the city is seen every day on our increasingly crime-ridden streets, in out-of-control homelessness, and the general decay of civil society here in the Big Apple. Less visible is the incompetence of the city’s bureaucrats who deal with the business community.
- It’s Impossible to State How Bad Things Actually Are
- New Zealand’s PM calls for internet censorship, because people don’t believe in climate change and Covid lockdowns
- Worse Than Katrina? It Appears That We Just Witnessed The Most Costly Natural Disaster In U.S. History By A Wide Margin
- The British Government is Experimenting With Feeding African Kids Worms, Locusts, and Flies.
- Exactly One Week After Biden’s Fateful Decision, The U.S. Was Hit By One Of The Worst Natural Disasters In Our History
- All signs point to something huge to happen in next days!
- “If Only We Had More Somalis” Said No One Ever
- Something Big Coming? NATO Countries are Releasing Urgent Calls for Their Citizens to Leave Russia
- It’s Going to Take Some Very Cool Heads to Keep the Blinken Administration from Destroying the World
- The Anti-American Tone on German and Austrian Social Media has Escalated Dramatically