Is US inflation transitory? The BofA US transitory inflation meter remains at 100. BofA expects core PCE inflation will settle down to 2.1% by the end of 2022
— ISABELNET (@ISABELNET_SA) July 3, 2021
— Lance Roberts (@LanceRoberts) July 2, 2021
— Sal the Agorist (@SallyMayweather) July 4, 2021
Durable goods running at double digit inflation… pic.twitter.com/glbeUj9Dko
— SolidusMax (@SolidusMax) July 5, 2021
Basically seeing this play out now. Inflation expectations and reported price inflation are well above Treasury rates. Cash and bondholders have been sitting on deeply negative real yields for a while now.
— Lyn Alden (@LynAldenContact) July 4, 2021
Major foreign holders of US debt pic.twitter.com/xZoYpkpMOA
— SolidusMax (@SolidusMax) July 4, 2021
- Over the last week, the mainstream news media claimed that hurricanes are becoming more frequent & intense, but they’re not, as the data clearly show.
- A Timeline Of 12 Historic Events That Have All Happened Within The Past 12 Days
- PayPal goes full 1984 in November…
- Why Are Jews Fleeing Russia?
- Banks are over leveraged by 2 quadrillion… The calm before the storm
- Will The Collapse Of Credit Suisse Be Europe’s “Lehman Brothers Moment”?
- India Banks SHUTDOWN For 20 Days
- Dutch banker Ronald Bernard blows the whistle on world’s satanic elite
- IF YOU HAVEN’T LEFT NYC AND OTHER HOT SPOTS, CONSIDER IT…
- JD Vance is a Fraud