One can be wondering if the US stock market is at the right place when taking employment levels into consideration… pic.twitter.com/jG5aXuDXbY
— Tomasz Hońdo, CFA (@HondoTomasz) July 2, 2020
Atlanta Fed GDPNow vs. U.S. GDP Growth: pic.twitter.com/OxnqE5fTWe
— Michael McDonough (@M_McDonough) July 2, 2020
Initial jobless claims remain >1.4mn for yet another week. Continuing state level claims persist above 19mn again. Total claims move higher to 31.5mn. pic.twitter.com/xCa6HNcXCF
— Joshua Steiner (@HedgeyeFIG) July 2, 2020
"I don't think I'm alone in expressing concern that unlike the Europeans we did not suspend dividends. There is something to be said for shoring up your capital cushion when it looks like the pandemic is actually worsening"
— Danielle DiMartino Booth (@DiMartinoBooth) July 2, 2020
- WTF, Who Is Running Our Country?
- DOJ Just Straight Dropping The Mask
- Left calls for war in all rural areas says cops cant do nothing
- Top Biden energy advisor thinks it’s all very f*cking funny.
- It’s going to be a very cold summer for realtors, loan officers, movers, appraisers, contractors…
- They’ll come for your cars soon.
- You Will Never See This on the News
- COMMIEFORNIA: These Prices Are Insane!
- The FBI is So Out of Control They are Now Interrogating Low Level GOP Hacks
- Monkeypox Rising, Officials Ramp Up Testing, WHO Does Emergency Meeting