White House is pressuring Fed to ease on the rate hikes & not worry too much about inflation! We haven’t seen this since Nixon administration.
Probably one of the most important developments in the last couple of weeks: The White House is pressuring the Fed to ease on the rate hikes and not worry too much about inflation! We haven’t seen this since the Nixon administration. ht @SoberLook #gotgold? pic.twitter.com/w4afiM1aGo
— Ronnie Stoeferle,CMT (@RonStoeferle) July 3, 2018
- Here Is Why 37 Percent Of U.S. Farmers In The Western Half Of The Country Are Killing Their Own Crops
- IT’S HAPPENING! MULTIPLE COVID19 LAWSUITS AND WINS.
- Fully Vaccinated Mike Tyson, says he was beaten into submission taking covid vaccine says he’s about to die now in wheelchair
- The Curious Case of Adam Bies Who Was Arrested for Threatening the FEDs After Posting on GAB
- Crime is exploding everywhere. Fake solutions abound
- AN AUTUMN WITH EPIC COLLAPSES OF STOCKS, DEBT, CURRENCIES, MUCH HIGHER INFLATION – LEADING TO POVERTY & SOCIAL UNREST
- The Chinese economy is experiencing a near-complete collapse…
- Pfizer is Funding Facebooks Fact-Checking Partner.
- Too Little, Too Late, Countless People Already Died a Horrible Death!
- Video: Women Tie Themselves in Knots While Attempting to Define “Woman”