A leading virologist who said one of two Brazilian COVID-19 variants had been detected in the UK has now said the one picked up in Britain is not the one “of concern”.
Speaking earlier at the launch of a new variant research group, Professor Wendy Barclay said: “There are two different types of Brazilian variant and one of them has been detected in the UK.”
Prof Barclay, head of the G2P-UK National Virology Consortium – a panel of experts set up specifically to look at new coronavirus variants – said it was probably introduced “some time ago”.
- Do You Accept a 35% Higher Chance of Dying Today? Well Then I Have Life-or- Death News For You.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- On The Brink Of WW3 (Updates)
- ‘Climate change is accelerating’: Mount Washington as cold as Mars (Coldest wind chill ever recorded)
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- Ukraine is About to Get Shafted
- Global Leaders Dump The Dollar – Why Now?
- The balloon is most likely a hoax intended to divert attention away from the Project Veritas Pfizer BUST.
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- U.S. Senator Mike Lee Threatens Japan’s Prime Minister, Gives February 28, 2023 Deadline