When Covid struck the US.in March 2020, the economy slowed leading to a money printing bonanza by The Federal Reserve. Fast forward to today, and we see the US Core CPI (Inflation) hitting 4.2% YoY with today’s PPI Final Demand Prices YoY rising to 6.2%. It took a year to get there, but we are seeing inflation. In other words, one year after.
Is it transitory or a permanent shift above The Fed’s 2% target? Permanent if the Biden Administration continues it current insane spending plan. Transitory if the Biden Administration pares back its prodigious spending due to resistance.
- KanYe West Red Pills Alex Jones About National Socialism and Hitler
- “Baal-enci-aga” Literally Means “Baal The King”
- The Numbers Are Screaming That A Giant Tsunami Of U.S. Layoffs Has Now Begun
- Check your 401(k)’s fine print! Because now Biden wants to raid YOURS to fund net zero and ‘diversity’.
- Supreme Court Case to Remove Biden On Docket. Finally Justice? Or is America Dead?
- The U.S. Economy Just Took A Very Dark Turn
- CREDIT SUISSE is the next Bear Stearns?
- Terrifying Event Happening RIGHT NOW & MSM Is Doing Everything To Shut It Down!
- Marauding Bands Of Looters Are Stealing Billions Of Dollars Worth Of Merchandise As America Descends Into Lawlessness
- Housing Bubble 2.0 is bursting. Cue the next Great Financial Crisis in 3-2-1