Wayne B. Titus is dedicated to guiding small business owners and keeps their best interests at heart. He’s been on the front lines providing triage and support for businesses affected by COVID-19, including how to create the meticulous documentation needed for PPP and how to prepare for the long-term impact of COVID 19. His new book is The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Financial Well-Being. To learn more, visit amdgservices.com.
BIG IDEA: As parts of the economy re-open, we’re also seeing a surge in COVID-19 cases. Entrepreneurs who were able to weather the first wave of COVID-19 need to ensure they’re prepared.
SO WHAT: A new International SOS Survey shows that a second wave of COVID-19 is seen as the leading threat to business continuity; yet 21% of the survey’s respondents still don’t have a pandemic plan or process in place.
- Bidenflation Still Soaring, But Metals Dive -15% Since May 4th (Food UP 61.5% Under Biden, Gasoline UP 86%, Diesel UP 111%, Rents UP 16%)
- Your Standard Of Living Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- DIESELGEDDON – America’s diesel supply on verge of catastrophic collapse, leading to HALTING of food, fertilizer, coal and energy
- The Everything Bubble Has Officially Burst… The Time to Prepare is NOW!
- A Bizarre Skin Disease Is Mysteriously Spreading In The UK
- Cars Passing Through Chicago Being Attacked
- Sudden rise of unvaccinated children with liver damage, were breastfed (by fully vaccinated mothers)
- Now We Are Being Told To Expect Food And Diesel Shortages For The Foreseeable Future
- Seemingly ENDLESS clips of new WH Press Secretary calling literally EVERYTHING racist
- Statement from the Ukrainian 1st battalion of 1st company of 115th Brigade