Democrats obviously know their policies are unpopular and harmful. They are doing this because they expect the public to blame Biden. With late-stage dementia, they don’t expect Biden to run again, or even live much longer after his presidency.
Once Biden is out of office and the country has fallen apart, Democrats will pretend to blame Biden, and ask to look forward into the future. However, their Green New Deal and $10 gas is already in place…
Here’s a list of specifics on what I mean. Biden and his staff showing absolutely zero interest in obvious midterm issues.
- In the CNN Town Hall, Biden says he has no answer to inflation & the economy until 2022
- Jen Psaki scoffing at “treadmills” when asked about the supply chain issue
- Energy Sec Granholm on Bloomberg laughing and saying “that’s hilarious” when asked about increasing US energy production
- Ron Klain saying that hyperinflation is a good thing. A “high class problem”.
They’re openly saying they don’t care. They don’t even try to dance around the questions. Deal with it.
- THAILAND DECLARES DEATH CON 3 ON PFIZER
- SOMETHING HUGE IS COMING
- Israel is forming a military coalition to attack Iran (USA and France are already in)
- Project Veritas was shut down for asking the right questions
- We Are About To See The Biggest Escalation Of The War In Ukraine So Far
- Elon Musk: “It is a serious concern -> The damage done to the credibility of AI by ChatGPT engineers building in political bias is irreparable
- New Zealand Reddit Users Can’t Figure Out Why They Keep Getting More Sick and For Longer: “this time the phlegm is so bad it’s difficult to breathe…
- Don’t Be Stupid – The U.S. Economy Actually LOST 2.5 Million Jobs Last Month
- We Just Witnessed An Economic Sign That Hasn’t Happened Since The Peak Of The Great Depression In 1932
- Rishi Sunak – ‘We want to rewire the entire global financial system for net zero’