With the rapid growth in new cases and deaths the US will likely exceed both Italy and China in total Coronavirus cases this week – by Monday we will be top of this kits.
Cases have been accelerating in other states across the US where previously NY was the majority of cases they only made up ~50% of today’s new cases.
Italy, Iran, China, Germany have all flattened the curve – ours is still going up like a rocket.
Wednesday’s major coronavirus updates:
– USA: +11,204 cases, +146 deaths
– Spain: +7,457 cases, +656 deaths
– Italy: +5,210 cases, +683 deaths
– Germany: +3,907 cases, +47 deaths
– France: +2,931 cases, +231 deaths
– Iran: +2,206 cases, +143 deaths
– UK: +1,452 cases, +43 deaths
At the current rate, the U.S. will overtake Italy in number of coronavirus cases on Thursday and China on Friday t.co/0eB6aO5kI4
— BNO Newsroom (@BNODesk) March 26, 2020