MSN has an article on the world’s richest families. It concludes with the Rothschild family which, the article informs us, has wealth estimated at up to $700 trillion (which is almost triple the world’s total wealth).
Apparently, no one at MSN understands that (1) the Rothschilds have been the subject of absurd anti-Semitic conspiracy theories for generations; and (2) the only place you would find such a ridiculous estimate of the family’s wealth would be at websites pushing said conspiracy theories. We all laughed at the DC councilman who thought the Rothschilds controlled the weather. What do we do about MSN? And before we attribute this to some naive intern or such, note that the story has been up for six days, and apparently no one at MSN has noticed it is propounding garbage.
- China Just Made A Move That Could Literally Provoke A Major War With The United States
- Canada: Housing prices are collapsing and jobless increases. 1/6 homeowners in Canada own 4 or more properties.
- Bill Gates Developing Vaccine That Spreads ‘Like a Virus’ To Vaccinate People Without Consent
- It is a totalitarian system: The FBI is raiding Mar-a-Lago and trying to criminalize opposition to the regime. NEVER in the history of the United States has the FBI ever carried out such a raid.
- Asian television: ‘More people are dying from the Vaccine than from Covid’…
- Brazilian Police Officer reminds unruly citizen this ain’t America
- How “Big Woke” Destroyed the Film Industry
- Insurance CEO, Todd Callender says the real pandemic is NOW.
- An Attempt To Summarize The Current State Of Our Country In Just 12 Tweets
- Next leg lower will wipe out what’s left of the remaining hopefools